Don’t have time to analyse the wealth of clinical data you have?
Don’t have time to write up your results?
Stumped by a lack of support?
Look no further!
ANNIE MATHEW MEMORIAL ASSOCIATED (AMMA)- RESEARCH ACTION GROUP (RAG), a unit of AMMA Scans, Kochi
Announces the Commencement of “Research Support Services for Radiologists”
- To support all levels of Radiologists to produce high quality research and scientific papers in Radiology
- Support the conversion of your clinical data into scientifically and statistically acceptable data points
- Support the conversion of your clinical data into high quality publications and presentations
- Improve the radiology research presence from India in the national, regional and international level in journals as well as conferences
- Support Professional Radiology Societies to increase relevant and high quality research output
- Designing your Study based on your research or clinical idea and adhering to globally acceptable guidelines
- Creating Data Variable forms for collection and data entry based on your research idea
- Analysis of your data in a collaborative and interactive way
- Interpretation of the analysis
- Support to convert your research into a high quality research paper or dissertation
- Support to address reviewer or editorial concerns, if any.
- Your work remains your work. You retain complete ownership of your work.
What will we not do or support?
- Any unethical practice including plagiarism, data manipulations or data manufacturing.
- We will not make the submission to any journal; that will remain the responsibility of the researcher
- We will not unduly influence the editorial or review process of any journal
- We will not seek authorship on any output. However, our support may be acknowledged as an appropriate by line in the output.
Who is eligible?
- Any Radiologist
- Senior resident,
- Fresh/Young Researcher
- Mid Level Professional
- Senior Professionals
- Any Radiologist
All support will be provided under the supervision of a mentor who has analysed and published over 80 scientific papers in high quality journals, and mentored several young researchers for board exam dissertations. The mentor will work one on one with each individual in a time bound manner and with complete confidentiality and protection of data.
If you are
a student who has to do a dissertation related to Radiology, or
a clinician who has data but does not have the help to analyse and write up the findings,
please contact AMMA Education Research Foundation, a unit of AMMA scans at Kochi, Kerala at email@example.com for further details.
Services for postgraduates will be provided at highly discounted rates and will require proof of being a PG in an accredited program. Members of Professional Societies of Radiology will receive services at a discounted rate and will require proof of membership.