Don’t have time to analyse the wealth of clinical data you have?
Don’t have time to write up your results?
Stumped by a lack of support?
Look no further!
A One-Stop Portal for the design of your research study, data analysis and submission of the research findings to a scientific journal of repute. Useful for clinical practitioners and healthcare learners
- Support all levels of healthcare practitioners to produce high-quality research papers
- Support the conversion of your clinical data into scientifically and statistically acceptable data points
- Support the conversion of your clinical data into high-quality publications and presentations
- Improve the clinical and public health research presence from India at the national, regional and international level in journals as well as conferences
- Support Professional Medical Societies to increase relevant and high-quality research output
- Designing your Study based on your research or clinical idea and adhering to globally acceptable guidelines
- Creating Data Variable forms for collection and data entry based on your research idea
- Analysis of your data in a collaborative and interactive way
- Interpretation of the analysis
- Support to convert your research into a high-quality research paper or dissertation
- Support to address reviewer or editorial concerns, if any.
- Your work remains your work. You retain complete ownership of your work.
- One-on-One Mentoring
- Identify the best pragmatic designs for your research
- Appropriate Analysis of your Data
- Academic Report of the Data Analysis
- Conversion of the research to a “Submission-Ready” manuscript
- Have a research question in hand to pursue
- Have clinical or public health data to analyze
- Data available in MS Excel or similar formats
- Willing to share anonymized data
What is covered?
- Basic Study Designs
- T- Tests
- Chi-Square Tests
- Fisher’s Exact Tests
- Wilcoxon Ranksum Tests
- Mann Whitney U Test
- Regression Models
- Predictive Values
- Likelihood Ratios
- Odds Ratios
- Relative Risks
- And More
Who is eligible?
- Any Healthcare practitioner
- Senior resident,
- Fresh/Young Researcher
- Mid Level Professional
- Senior Professionals
All support will be provided under the supervision of mentors who have analysed and published over 80 scientific papers in high-quality journals and mentored several clinician-and-public health researchers in practice and for board exam dissertations. The mentor will work one on one with each individual in a time-bound manner and with complete confidentiality and protection of data.
Email email@example.com for further details
Visit AMMA HEALTHCARE RESEARCH GURUKUL to view our video courses!