Mentoring Dissertations: An initiative by AMMA Education Research Foundation
AMMA Education Research Foundation announces a rolling “Online Dissertation Writing Support” as part of its mission to support India specific research in India.
This is a completely online, self paced program that allows postgraduate residents to complete their dissertations without missing out on their clinical responsibilities
Highlights of the program
- Completely online, self paced, individualized
- Support for writing the dissertation including
- How to write a focused hypotheses and aims
- How to write a precise, concise Introduction
- How to write a pertinent Literature Review
- How to write the Material and Methods- study specific elements
- How to do Data analysis- what tests should i do?
- How to present the results
- How to interpret results
- Vancouver Style of References
- Focused on mentoring relevant to your dissertation, no clutter of unnecessary theoretical concepts
- Practical, pragmatic approach mentoring through actual writing, step by step
- Candidates have to share their study protocol
- Candidates may have to share their raw datasets if further data analysis or clarifications are required
- Mentor the complete write up of the dissertation enabling extraction of content or conversion to a manuscript for publication
Number of seats: Rolling Registrations
Cost: INR 5000 per student (covers period from protocol development to thesis submission and submission of at least 1 paper for publication).
Interested candidates may
email email@example.com expressing their interest to register