Online Workshop on Dissertations: An initiative by AMMA Education Research Foundation
AMMA Education Research Foundation announces the next batch for “Online Dissertation Writing Support” as part of its mission to support India specific research in India.
This is a completely online, self paced program that allows postgraduate residents to complete their dissertations without missing out on their clinical responsibilities
Highlights of the program
- Completely online, self paced, individualized
- Support for writing the dissertation including
- How to write a focused hypotheses and aims
- How to write a precise, concise Introduction
- How to write a pertinent Literature Review
- How to write the Material and Methods- study specific elements
- How to do Data analysis- what tests should i do?
- How to present the results
- How to interpret results
- Vancouver Style of References
- Focused on mentoring relevant to your dissertation, no clutter of unnecessary theoretical concepts
- Practical, pragmatic approach mentoring through actual writing, step by step
- Candidates have to share their study protocol
- Candidates may have to share their raw datasets if further data analysis or clarifications are required
- Mentor the complete write up of the dissertation enabling extraction of content or conversion to a manuscript for publication
Number of seats: 20 per batch
Cost: INR 3000 per student.
Interested candidates may
email email@example.com expressing their interest to register